Thursday, September 8, 2011

Accomplished Beauty

I have been asked why I decided to use the term "Sex Goddess" for my self-improvement coaching for women. The phrase can at times can be controversial. Well, I am an expansive thinking woman who likes to move beyond limiting beliefs. I chose "Sex Goddess" because, I believe it is time for women to reclaim words that are designed to make us feel less powerful and redefine their meaning. Plus, I love how the words "feel"... fun, sultry, playful, and powerful. I smile every time I use the phrase.

Knowing that society sometimes has an issue with sexy women who embrace their feminine power. Here's a question for you. Why does choosing to be a fully empowered women who enjoys the treasures of her femininity, sensuality, and sexuality have to be a bad thing? Feeling good about every part of your life is vital to total success in life. To me, it is so silly and narrow-minded to think that we have to give up our joy and radiance just to fit into what society deems is appropriate.

Seriously, when you hear the words "Sex Goddess" what or who comes to mind? I know for me, the women who come to mind are highly accomplished women who run successful businesses, are raising or have raised a family, are in happy romantic relationships, and make a positive impact in the lives of others.

The women who come to mind, for me, are women who are or were determined, feminine, sexy, and unstoppable. Women like Kimora Lee Simmons, Mary Kay Ash, Raquel Welch, Halle Berry, Angelina Jolie, and Dita Von Teese.  Each of these women have created their own brand of success that influences so many. Their success is not based upon their looks alone, but being attractive is or was an asset they enjoy. They have paid their dues and in the process learned how to appreciate what makes them unique, overcome opposition, and now are living or lived... life to the fullest.

They are true Goddesses. They do or did successfully incorporate appearance and sex appeal into their businesses without any lose of personal integrity. These ladies and other less famous ladies are the reason I decided to reclaim the term "Sex Goddess". A modern day Sex Goddess is the ultimate "Total Package" and loving every moment. My goal is to help other women have more fun and be open to learning more about their sexier self. It is a journey worth exploring. It will open up your life in ways that will pleasantly surprise you. Curious? Then, go to www.yoursexybest.com and fill out the "Contact Us" form. To receive more information and set up your free 15 minute consultationI look forward to hearing from you.

Have a sensuous and sexy day,

Cyndi - "Become Unforgettable - Become a 21st Century Sexy Goddess"

No comments:

Post a Comment