Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Living life as a 21st Century Sex Goddess - Lingerie

I love being a woman and all the goodies we get to play with like: Lingerie, shoes, clothes, etc.  I am had such a good time this morning going through my lingerie drawers... yes, more than one. Plus, I have stuff hanging in the closet.  I love it all and my collection tells my story: Garter belts, stockings, handmade corsets, baby dolls, vintage (I have some really cool leopard print pieces), vintage nightgowns that remind me of 1940's glamour, antique hand-painted and embroidered silk Japanese kimonos, and the list goes on.

Some items have been gifts and other pieces I bought for myself. I think it is important for a women invest in at least 3 beautiful pieces of lingerie for herself of her liking and taste. There is something so feminine and slightly naughty about wearing gorgeous silky garments under your day to day clothes.

It is like a secret that will make you smile for no reason throughout your day. If you disagree with me. Go out and buy the most beautiful matching bra and panty set you can find. Splurge a little and get a really good set... sorry ladies Walmart and similar stores don't count this time. These stores have cute stuff, but I want you to own something that makes you feel exquisite, ultra special and pampered. Items that you save for special moments when you may be feel a little down and need a pick me up. Or an occasion when you are in the mood to celebrate.

Pick a day to wear your new pieces, have fun with the process. In the morning when you get up. Take out your sexy new set and lay them on your bed; take a moment to admire the beauty of the pieces; go take your shower; then, apply a scented lotion to your skin and top it off with a spritz of your favorite perfume. Go back to your bedroom and gently slide into your new lingerie; enjoy how the silky material feels as it glides along your skin; once in your new bra and panty set... go back and apply your makeup and do your hair. I want you to take the time to admire yourself in the mirror. I guarantee you will move differently and take extra special care to look even more glamourous. Finish getting dressed then, proceed with your day.

At the end of the day... How do you feel? Did you notice that people treated you differently today? Did you seem to enjoy the day a little more than usual. I know you are thinking, how can a bra and pair of panties make my day a better day? Do the experiment and you'll see.  Once done, I would l enjoy hearing about your experience. Feel free to share it here by posting a comment.

If you need some help with lingerie choice and selection... Click on the following link and check out this amazing site: Secrets in Lace Retro Lingerie- Pinup Girl Glamour

Thanks and have a sensuous and sexy day : )

1 comment:

  1. Love this! It is so true to have beautiful things on your body you feel sexy and powerful!

    ReplyDelete